R.I.P.

Topicuri care nu sunt salvate se muta aici dupa 30 de zile.

airsoftist

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: R.I.P.

Rest in Peace
Love and Peace
'Flowerpower beats Firepower or else ...' (Anonymous smart dude)
cu alte cuvinte
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent" - Salvor Hardin, Mayor of Terminus

airsoftist

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Rest in peace, i'm sorry for these :(

Admin

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello Everyone , here is a sample of the Patch that we will make in Badger's memory. The patch will be sold for 35 Ron, and all the benefits will be given to his son. I ask for everyone to be sensitive to this and participate! this is not about what team you are in or whatever differences may exist, This is about our entire Community needing to come together and do something positive as one! Some of you have been playing with Badger and his Son for over a year every weekend! and i feel like it is the least we can do by wearing this patch in his Honor!

you can Pre-Order your Patch by sending me a Private message or directly seeing me at the Sunday Iron Sky Game at Ghencea. the Sunday after this one i will start distributing the patches to everyone who has purchased one.

Once again, i want to thank everyone in advance for your support! there are literally Hundreds of people who have come forward for Badger and it is very touching. Now , we have the responsibility to look over his Son "Cougar" and Our Little brother, and to make sure we keep his positive spirit up!

Thanks a million!

Eu si himmler am comandat deja, cine vrea sa aduca putin ajutor este bine-venit. Va multumesc in numele baietilor din echipa lui

airsoftist

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 pm

sincere condoleante ! as dori si eu un patch daca se poate ! va multumesc

Admin

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 am

i-am scris pe fb ca v rei si tu unul
Previous

Return to Arhiva